Tuesday, July 8, 2008

4th of July Weekend of FUN


Our 4th of July weekend was spent at both the BEACH and PASO ROBLES. At the beach, we stayed at Great Grandma Bonnie and Lee’s beach house. It was a great day for building sandcastles, BBQing, watching FIREWORKS, and taking Lee’s money (thank you Lee for passing the BUCK)! The following day we drove to Paso Robles to stay with our friend Tracy Jason. The kids spent the day swimming, riding horses, climbing on everything they could…fences, tractors, trailers, boats etc. (Nate loves showing off his battle wounds) and then PASSING OUT! I spent the day showing Nick how great country life REALLY IS (I think this process is going to take a bit longer than I hoped...but I'm not giving up) Needless to say it was a very eventful weekend and we ALL had a BLAST. Thanks to all our family and friends for sharing in our WEEKEND OF FUN!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE!! I love seeing pics of you all! Katie and Nate are getting so big!!
See you SOON!
xo, amy walton

LollyGirl said...

very cute blog and even cuter kids!!

call me so we can talk shower.

we love your not so little happy family (that would be a cute blog name). you really should come visit us!!!!

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

What cute pictures. It looks like a great weekend...I love the country life in theory, just not sure I could do it all the time. So, tell Nick I understand his hesitation!

Resolute said...

i'm sending an email for you to nick. ask him for it, k? i don't have your email address.

RGGJKnaggs said...

Well Hello Tracy! Its been awhile :) I happened to stumble onto your blog and was happy to see very cute pics of the fam. I am new to the blog scene but a little addicted?!?! XOXO