Thursday, June 5, 2008

MY NEW FOUND LOVE

VONS...ingredients for life

Those words are music to my ears...

I had to tell everyone about my new found LOVEVONS.COM! It is everything and MORE!!! My trips to the grocery store with 3 kids, is equivalent to running a marathon completely OUT OF SHAPE. Not to mention the closest store to us is 10 miles away and do I even need to say that gas prices SUCK!

Well, last night I went to VONS.COM and did ALL of my grocery shopping, aisle by aisle, in my bedroom. Today my SAVIOR (Juan from Vons) delivered ALL of my groceries to my house and set them on my table then waved goodbye. The funny thing is I ordered a case of BUD LIGHT online and I don’t even drink. I just wanted to see if I would get carded…well all you minors out there…I did!

Needless to say, I will never be out of shape running a marathon again, just plain out of shape!

1 comment:

Whitezell's said...

Tracy, I so need to try this it could be a life saver for me.I am in the same boat as you and 4 kids + grocery store = nightmare. We need to hang out again, my life has calmed down now so give me a call. love, Lindsay